Re: load focus-transparency.jl

Andrea Vettorello said:     (by the date of Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:10:26 +0200)

> On 7/27/07, henry atting <henry literaturlatenight de> wrote:
>
> [...]
> >
> > Now it works, must have been the captilization.
>
> I think it's a mediawiki's limitation, every page name is capitalized,
> i suppose i need to add a warning on the script page...

can the script be modified so that it will work with capitalized name?

If not, we can in fact create a template warning, like
[[Template:case_warning]], and add on every page this text:
{{case warning}}. Or some shorter name...