Re: Infinite loop when middle-clicking root window on x86_64 [bug]

Benjamin Gilbert said:     (by the date of Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:52:46 -0400)

> Whenever I middle-click on the root window to pull up the Sawfish menu
> on my x86_64 box,
> Some additional information is available here:

Thank you for your report. Now, that sawfish is coming back to life
there is a pretty good chance that it will be fixed in one of incoming
releases.

If anybody has a patch, please let us know :)