Re: new wiki website on wikia.com - which name to pick?

Hello

We got a response from the wiki team on

   http://requests.wikia.com/wiki/Sawfish

He says that we need a different name, because "sawfish" is an animal:

   Thank you for your request. But the name of "sawfish" is the name of
   animal. Would you use "sawfishgui", "sawishx" or other name?
   --Yukichi(Talk)  09:10, 2 July 2007 (UTC)

I can see his point. In fact in wikipedia the entry is called
"sawfish (window manager)"

So what name to pick? Please tell what you think. I think we can go
in direction like: sawfish-wm.wikia.com (preferred) or sawfishwm.wikia.com