Dual X Screens

Hi everyone,
I have two monitors connected, and I'm running them as two X screens,
not in Xinerama mode. I just started using Xfce, which fortunately
works well together with sawfish (which I wouldn't want to miss (-: ).
But it only starts sawfish on one X-screen, not the 2nd one, and it
starts to get a bit annoying to always manually have to start sawfish
whenever I log in.
I'd be willing to have a look at implementing some crude support, but
since is likely to not be very easy for me, I wanted to know if anyone
has worked on that already, or does plan to work on it :-). Any info
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
~David