Sawfish tabs

Greetings

I've started using sawfish and found some wonderful scripts.
I love the fluxbox-like tab idea for sawfish shown here: http://toykeeper.net/sawfish/ by Wumpa and Yann

However, I'm not really sure how I should start using it.
I think that I installed it the correct way. I even tweaked a bit the Crux theme to enable tabs for it, and the tabs seem to react correctly to Button1/Button2/Button3 commands set on tab-keymap.jl. But each window has only 1 tab and I don't know how to set tab groups so I can cycle through them

Thank you vey much, with its scripting ability sawfish is willing to become my favorite window manager of all times.
--
Ferk