what is wrong with my ".sawfishrc" file?

below is my ".sawfishrc" file. i just want to do 2 things:

1.) create a pager that can show me 4 desktops.
2.) bind some keys to "emacs" "firefox" & "terminal"(an X terminal emulatoer")

i ahve installed "sawfish.wm.ext.pager but i does not work nor even
the bined-keys ;-( . i read "sawfish wiki" but that did not help. Fvwm
has lots of documentation but i dont want to use that. i want to use
sawfish as it is written in my favourite language (Lisp :-)

may you do some correction in  my ".sawfishrc"?

(bind-keys global-keymap
 "C-m"       (system "xmms &")
 "C-t"       (system "terminal &")
 "C-M-g      'emacs)

(require 'sawfish.wm.ext.pager)
(add-hook 'after-initialization-hook pager t)

http://arnuld.blogspot.com/
Linux registered user #439610 http://counter.li.org/