Re: Debian debug sawfish packages

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 08:07:14AM -0800, Scott Anderson wrote:
> [...]

Not what was being talked about, but might be useful anyways.

I've uploaded as part of the official packages a sawfish-dbg one,
containing the debug symbols for use with, say, gdb. Since it's new,
it will take it about a week to get into Debian unstable and
(hopefully) about 10 more days to get into testing (lenny).

I'm working on the versions with full debug enabled. Basically, I just
need to get acquainted with the infrastructure to get them built in
more arches. I ought to have them ready by the weekend.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28