Xinerama setup windows placed on wrong head/position

Hi

I have a xinerama setup with two monitors (i can move a application
with my mouse from one screen to the other). My systems debian
stable/testing (sawfish-1:1.3+cvs20060518-3) and gentoo
(sawfish-1.3.20050816). I use swafish since several years and
search for a fix for this problem (also since several years :) ).

        First Head (left)      Second Head (right)
        -----------------       -----------------
        |               |       |               |
        |               |       |               |
        |               |       |               |
        |      (2)      |       |(4)   (5)      |
        |               |       |               |
        |               |       |               |
        |               |       |               |
        -----------------       -----------------

If i select by placed "centered" or "centerd-on-parent" and open
a application with a desktop-icon (or the workspace-menus in sawfish)
on first head the application placed left-center on second
head (4) that is my problem.
But if i open a application from the gnome-panel on first
head (i have one panel on first and one on second head) the
application is placed correctly (2). On the second head if i start
a application with desktop-icon, sawfish-workspace-menus or
gnome-panel on second head it always is placed correctly (5).

I take everything (dirty hack, patch, suggestion ...) ):

Thank you