Re: Run command

Vladimir Zolotykh said:     (by the date of Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:50:35 +0300)

> Something like "Run Command" in WindowMaker or GNOME-SESSION ?

maybe I totally don't understand you. But ... I'm doing that all the time.

middle click->customize->bindings->"Add"->"Run shell command"

for example I have a binding for ctrl-menu:

nvidia-settings --config /home/janek/.nvidia-settings-rc.very-dark -l

and many others. They all execute commands. launching that command from
within an xterm is as simple as putting an xterm -e before the actual
command:

xterm -e nvidia-settings --config /home/janek/.nvidia-settings-rc.very-dark -l