Re: bind a complex key sequence?

On Sep 2, 2005, at 8:21 AM, jason haslup wrote:
I have all my sawfish bindings hanging off C-t (since I don't use
transpose all that often in emacs).  That binding seems pretty
comfortable to me and I don't lose much at all from emacs.  If I *do*
want C-t to be sent to emacs I use (synthesize-event ...) bound to
C-t t which sends a ctrl-t to the window.

another thing you can do is a bind a key to the quote-event command, then after hitting that key the following event will be ignored by the window manager

	John