Re: wiki front page is messed up

Hi,
rafalk cse unsw edu au (2005-05-12 at 1036.34 +1000):
> Remember how I mentioned wiki spam, and how I try to remove it at least
> once a week? Well, um, this time, someone has put SO much crap on the

Thanks for the work.

> front page, I can't seem to revert, since the server exceeds the maximum
> execution time of 30 seconds when asked for the main page revisions :(

Yeah, tried too, same result.

> If someone knows who is actually running the wiki, now would be a good
> time to contact them and try come up with a solution.

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2003-July/msg00021.html

I am no wiki expert, but maybe time to implement some things from
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiSpamSolutions Or at least some system that
allows reverting back pages with less fuss.

GSR