wiki front page is messed up

Hi,

Remember how I mentioned wiki spam, and how I try to remove it at least once a week? Well, um, this time, someone has put SO much crap on the front page, I can't seem to revert, since the server exceeds the maximum execution time of 30 seconds when asked for the main page revisions :(

If someone knows who is actually running the wiki, now would be a good time to contact them and try come up with a solution.

Cheers,

Raf.