Re: Out-of-date sawfish docs

as per my recent emails in reply to the wiki email, lets get the sourceforge web page up to date. I'm happy to coordinate and do some work on it - we can use php and mysql so we can host a wiki.

A wiki is also a good choice for documentation I think. With the AOLServer project, a wiki was set up to replace the old static api documentation and it is kept very up to date because users can fix bugs in the documentation. I think it would work in an environment like this because people who want to read the sawfish api documentation are going to be reasonably sensible about the wiki i would think.

Any thoughts?

Mark.

-- Mark Aufflick
  e  mark pumptheory com