Re: Out-of-date sawfish docs

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:40:05 +1000, Mark Aufflick <mark pumptheory com> wrote:

as per my recent emails in reply to the wiki email, lets get the sourceforge web page up to date. I'm happy to coordinate and do some work on it - we can use php and mysql so we can host a wiki.

A wiki is also a good choice for documentation I think. With the AOLServer project, a wiki was set up to replace the old static api documentation and it is kept very up to date because users can fix bugs in the documentation. I think it would work in an environment like this because people who want to read the sawfish api documentation are going to be reasonably sensible about the wiki i would think.

Any thoughts?

Well, we need to get the sawmill sourceforge admins involved... jsh or marius.

John and/or Marius,

The threads of interest are here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2005-June/msg00002.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2005-June/msg00001.html