Re: Sawfish Wiki

the sf.net hosting also supports php, so we're home and hosed as long as we can track down the sawfish proect sf admins (or if not, then sf.net have a process to take over unmaintained projects).

Eric - are you able to get the content from the old wiki? Do you know what wiki system it used? -- Mark Aufflick
  e  mark pumptheory com
  w  www.pumptheory.com (work)
  w  mark.aufflick.com (personal)
  p  +61 438 700 647