Exclusion from show desktop?

I've bound Ctrl+Alt+D to show desktop, but I'd like it to not minimize gdesklets when I do this. Setting the ignore toggle doesn't work. Niether does skip taskbar or skip cycle. The only thing I can think of right now is to make my own function to minimize everything except gdesklets. Is there a more elegant way? It seems like there should be a "no show desktop" option in the matched windows settings.