Re: menu bug solved?

On Feb 6, 2005, at 3:57 PM, John Harper wrote:
On Feb 6, 2005, at 2:57 PM, Michal Maruška wrote:
i think, that XFlush is not enough. XSync is needed, b/c X server could first
serve the requests of the sawfish-menu client, and deny it the grab.
I don't think that Xsync will make any difference here, the flush ensures that the wm process has ungrabbed by the time the menu process attempts to grab.

on second thoughts, I take that back, it relies on the X server processing requests in the order they're flushed, which isn't necessarily true. Does this patch work?