Re: sawfish-client evaluation (SOLVED)

Hi all,

Sorry for the duplicate post, the moderator must have accepted one of
the messages from a different email address. I'm still in the process of getting everything configured.

My uni redirects all xsession errors to an xconsole which has to run in
the background somewhere. Since it is very annoying, I had it
automatically hidden as soon as sawfish starts. So I didn't see any
reaction at all to any errors. I have no idea how they do it, but it
looks very interesting.

I hope that at least my silliness has contributed to livening up the
list a bit ;)

And a big thanks to Eric Mangold!

Raf.

PS. Again had to revert the sawfish wiki search page today, it had been
replaced by porn links :/