Re: opening windows in diff workspaces

Wow look at that! All it took was a little reading :) I never saw that
OPTIONS file .. all the times I installed this thing and never read
that ... even my mouse functions are in there :)

Thanks plenty
--- Begin Message ---
sawfish tlcprogramming com (2004-09-11 at 0117.47 -0400):
> Sometime ago sawfish used to allow windows to overlap multiple
> workspaces. I understand that the way workspaces are created has changed
> but the old behavior allowed you to open a window using the --geometry
> flag and place it in different workspaces.

If you mean viewports, it is possible, just hidden (see OPTIONS file).

GSR

--- End Message ---