SAWFISH and XFCE4

Hallo to everybody...
i am using sawfish with XFCE4 instead of its xfwm4 WM. The pager of xfce4, both the one vailable in the task bar and the one embeddable in the panel, doesnt work correctly. When i click on a desktop sawfish completely screws all the windows in all the desktops moving them around toward the upper left corner of each workspace. This makes the pager completely unusable. I wrote in the XFCE4 mailing list and they said it must be a sawfish bug because the pager works with all the other WMs, they say probably a non-compliance with EWMH. Is it a known issue? Is there any known workaroud? Or is there anybody willing to help me here? thank you.