Re: themes and customization

G'Day

John Harper wrote:
On Sep 1, 2004, at 12:00 AM, Andreas Büsching wrote:

This definitely helped, but not to completely solve the problem. It looks like the variable gex:border-width is correctly evaluated in the frame definitions now, but not in functions like gex:draw-corner-item. It seems that the value of gex:border-width is still constant within these functions. Any idea?

this is wrong:

(defvar gex:common-parts
   `( ;; top-left corner top part
     ((background . ,(gex:draw-corner-item 'top-left 'top))
      (left-edge . ,(lambda () (- gex:border-width)))
(top-edge . ,(lambda () (- (+ gex:titlebar-height gex:border-width))))
      (class . top-left-corner))

try:

     ((background . ,(lambda () (gex:draw-corner-item 'top-left 'top)))

Thank you very much for your help. I think I'm still not understanding the way this code is evaluated (why do I need to put a function call into a function call?), but it works now. Now I just need to fix the bug with the button theme. I will try that on my own before you may give me the solution ;-)

thanx again

crunchy

--
Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND
never win are idiots.