Gnome Windows List and Switcher HowTo?

Hello!

I really miss the possibility to use gnome and sawfish all togeather.
I tried to get help in this matter few times but no luck so far.

The question is. How can I make Sawfish work correctly with Gnome Windows List and Switcher?
(Orther way - make those work correctly with Sawfish)

I know this topic was discussed already but I was not able to find satisfactioning answer.

Thank anyone who will help in this matter.

Regards

--
Adam Olejniczak