tabbed windows

Hello,

a few months ago, Scott Driven posted to this list a modified version
of the code I wrote to provide pwm-like tabs to sawfish windows. This
code was awful (I'm talking about my code ;-)) and needed to be
rewritten in a cleaner way (using structures I did'nt know about at
that time). Anyway, another version is available there:
http://www.lifl.fr/~hodique/Perso/TabsForSawfish

I hope it can be useful to someone.

By the way, if someone is interested in the "frame" extension I'm
talking about in the same page, please let me know, it might give me
the motivation to finish it :-)

I think those mechanisms could be nicely integrated only at the C
level (see the move/resize mess for example), but I'm not (yet?)
capable of doing this. maybe later...

Yann Hodique.