unmatched windows

I've recently been having a problem with some applications displaing dialogs that are unmatched windows. For instance, Gimp's docks (Not the toolbar window, the one that displays layers.) or inkscape. Now I can go through and use the matched-window system to grab the window's class and assign a frame based on that, but it seems like there should be a more generic solution.

--
Jonathan Koren Electoral Vote Count for Oct jkoren cs siu edu Kerry: 214 Bush: 238 Uncommited: 86
http://www.cs.siu.edu/~jkoren/