Re: Sawfish documentation patches

On Mar 21, 2004, at 5:23 PM, sand blarg net wrote:
I've removed all of these, plus a few more frame style definitions,
plus (out on a limb) the entire low-level X interface chapter.  I've
added documentation for a dozen small structures, and have made it
available as version 0.11.

Great. I think it's ok to document the util.x module though - it's not going to change incompatibly since it's just a wrapper around some Xlib functions,

	John