BUG? Mozilla (firefox, thunderbird) and focussing

Hi All,

I don't know if this is a known issue - bugzilla is down and google doesn't give any interesting hits.

I'm experiencing highly annoying focussing behaviour with sawfish, gnome2 and most mozilla based products (browser, firefox, thunderbird). Sometimes, focus remains with the wrong (mozilla-) window/application, and I can't manage to get the keybord focus on the selected window, except by moving to a different desktop and back again. Mouse-focus works fine - I can select menu's, scroll, etc. However, firefox seems to use the keyboard focus to determine which window to do specific actions on, so for I can for example click the 'reload' button in one firefox window, and another window will reload.

All of this happens only with mozilla based applications (it might be a mozilla bug), and with sawfish. Other applications/window managers don't seem to suffer from this problem.

Some versions:

OS: Linux i386 2.4.18
Dist: debian/unstable
Desktop: gnome2
Sawfish: :1.3+cvs20031104-4
Mozilla thunderbird: 0.5-4
Mozilla firefox: 0.8-3

Please let me know if any additional information is required (.sawfish/custom, etc)

Cheers

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                     Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.