Re: Improved extensibility for window order

> > but it's not something that should show up in the user interface
>
> Why not? Maybe I should explain a bit more why there is at least one
> plausible alternative to MRU order:

More than one: I prefer alphabetical order, for much the same reason
as Martin: it gives me predictability.
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff cs hmc edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to
the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a
goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just
stupid. -- James Watson