sawfish 1.3 and xawdecode

Hi there,

after upgrading to Gnome 2.4 and sawfish 1.3 I've got a little problem:
The fullscreen mode in xawdecode or xawtv is no longer working
correctly. In older versions of sawfish (or any other window manager) it
moves the television window to the upper left corner and changes the
resolution to 768x567. In sawfish 1.3 it says "wmhooks: netwm fullscreen
supported" during startup and the window is centered and surrounded by a
black border. Same effect with metacity 2.6.1. Is that a bug in one of
the concerned programs or in my configuration?

        Cheers,
            Ingo