hello world for sawfish ...

Hi,

I was trying to learn how to add extensions to sawfish, but the only
documentation I could find were the sawfish and rep manual.

Is there a "hello world" tutorial that explains the basic things of
opening a simple, functional window? "create-window" creates an
unmapped window, but what next?

I was trying trivial code on sawfish-client, but couldn't get very
far. For example, "popup-root-menu" does not work with any of the
options like -e, -f or -c and I can't figure out much. Some things
work though, like delete-window. In fact that worked so well, I
managed to kill my own session by passing the wrong window! ;)

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/