sawfish 1.3 error

Hello,

  I have just upgraded to sawfish 1.3 from 0.30.2. The installation of all
the upgraded libraries went ok, however I can no longer execute the
"sawfish-ui" program. Here is the error I get:

> sawfish-ui
rep: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/libexec/rep/0.16.2/i686-pc-linux-gnu/rep/i18n/gettext.so:
undefined symbol: bind_textdomain_codeset

Everything else seems to work ok, except for some reason my custom menu
has been erased, but I can figure that out later. Does anyone know how to
fix this bind_textdomain_codeset error?