Re: sawfish 1.3 error

Patrick Alken writes:
|  I have just upgraded to sawfish 1.3 from 0.30.2. The installation of all
|the upgraded libraries went ok, however I can no longer execute the
|"sawfish-ui" program. Here is the error I get:

|> sawfish-ui
|rep: error in loading shared libraries:
|/usr/local/libexec/rep/0.16.2/i686-pc-linux-gnu/rep/i18n/gettext.so:
|undefined symbol: bind_textdomain_codeset

this should be defined in libc. Did you install librep from source? On
which operating system? Probably the easiest way to fix this is to edit
src/gettext.c in the librep source code and add "#undef
gnu_bind_textdomain_codeset" at the top of the file immediately before
the first DEFUN

	John