Introduction - GnomeKeysign app

Hello,

I am Andrei Macavei, a former and actual GSoC student. I have developed GnomeKeysign app in Python GTK3+ for GSoC 2014 and now I am working on remaining issues and GNOME integration.

For people who don't know what GnomeKeysign does, it allows people to exchange & sign OpenPGP keys and automates all steps required to sign someone's key. This app is fairly useful for keysigning parties.

Our wiki page is here

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeKeysign

Since I've started to work on this project in 2014, I had the repository on GitHub [0], mostly because the project is new and experimental. This is also the reason there are so many branches.

This was my short introduction, if someone is more interested about the project, I will post updates on my blog [1]. At the moment I am in my exam session and there is not that much activity.

Salute,
~Andrei

[0] https://github.com/andreimacavei/geysigning
[1] http://andreimacavei.blogspot.ro/