Re: [sabayon] Enquiry about enable compiz in saved session!

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 03:37:20PM -0500, Peter wrote:
> I'm under the impression that compiz's settings are in gnome's settings and
> they can't just be dropped into place like a file. I've read that to back up
> and restore you have to run the gconftool-2 app like this:
> gconftool-2 --dump /apps/compiz >main.xml
> and to restore something like this:
> gconftool-2 --load main.xml /apps/compiz
> There are more examples on this page:

We should be seeing changes in /apps within gconf, and saving them, so sabayon
should be picking them up.  If not, file a bug, and we'll figure out what's up.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | The closest you will ever come in this life to an
Systems Department | orderly universe is a good library.