[sabayon] Introductions

Hello!

My name's Scott, and I'm a developer with the LTSP project, and also with the
Edubuntu project.

For many people deploying LTSP, or Edubuntu environments using LTSP, the
question that first comes up is: "How can I set up the defaults for my users?".

The answer of course, is Sabayon.  The problem is: Sabayon doesn't work, at
least on Ubuntu.  And from some of the posts on this list, seemingly for other
distros too.

Sabayon's going to be the single most important technology, in my opinion,
that's going to drive penetration of the gnome destkop into education and
corporate environments.  It's too important a piece of software to languish.

There's a few of us who are trying to identify the crasher bugs, and get them
fixed within Ubuntu, and I want to make sure that these flow upstream to Gnome.
Furthermore, I'd like to try to get involved in upstream for Sabayon.

I'm currently set to idle on #sabayon on irc.gnome.org, and I can also be found
on #ltsp and #edubuntu on irc.freenode.net.

Glad to be aboard.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
Systems Department |   -- Pablo Picasso