[sabayon] 2.29.5-rc1 available for testing.

Knowing that some people won't test from source, and only test distro packages,
and also knowing that I'd like to get this release tested by the widest
possible audience, I've made an -rc1 release.

I haven't updated NEWS, etc, and this isn't an official release, but packagers
can use this release to sort out any packaging issues which they may have for
sabayon this release.

The only changes I've made in the last few days are:

Couple of very minor code cleanups (couple of non-needed imports, a bad
docstring)
fixed up some stuff in the help files (removed stuff that was "too technical"
for an online help doc, moved it to the wiki)
Added real, live manual pages for sabayon and sabayon-apply (so distros that
require man pages as part of their packaging policy don't have to cook their
own anymore)

For Ubuntu users, I'll have debs up in my ppa shortly.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "There are many causes I am prepared to die for,
Systems Department | but no causes I am prepared to kill for."