Re: [sabayon] LDAP membership represented by memberUid and uniqueMember

Wilmer Jaramillo M. escribió:
> dn: cn=Users,ou=Groups,dc=,dc=example, dc=com
> gidNumber: 1001
> objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
> objectClass: posixGroup

You mixed posixGroup and groupOfUniqueNames, which is not possible under
the nis.schema currently distributed by OpenLDAP AFAICT, see why below.

> Maybe should considerate that posixGroup is being deprecated, please
> visit a discussion in
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ldap listserver itd umich edu/msg00324.html

RFC 2307bis doesn't show up on the IETF RFC page, so RFC 2307 is still
authoritative and posixGroup is still structural. I think, however, that
most of the support needed for this is already available on libnss-ldap.

What is your exact proposal for changes in Sabayon? I currently have
both groupOfUniqueNames and posixGroups in several of my directories
with no worries.

Jose