Re: [sabayon] Sabayon didn't fully apply the profile

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 13:36 -0300, Igor Morgado wrote:

Hi, Igor,

> I trying do deploy sabayon on my network environment to manage 200
> gnome clients.

Brave man!  I'm glad you are putting Sabayon to good use :)

> these files. Talking with federico and unmadindu on #sabayon@
> irc.gnome.org they point me the system internal. I have tried to
> enable debuging creating a local file to both (ibeu user and root)
> with the following content but I could not see any data in log files
> (syslog, messages, kernel and daemon log) or comand output
> (sabayon-apply still returns sucess 0 on exit)
>
> /home/ibeu# cat sabayon-debug-log.conf

Oh!  Sabayon 2.18.x doesn't have the logging functionality yet.  I'll
make a 2.19 release which you can download and test.  If it still
doesn't work, at least the logs will give us a better hint as to where
it is failing.

Can you please give me a day or two to make a release?

  Federico