[sabayon] Sabayon didn't fully apply the profile

HI all.

I trying do deploy sabayon on my network environment to manage 200 gnome clients.

I have build a profile and applyed it to a demo user (called ibeu). (you can download the profile here http://arda.ibeu.org.br/ibeu.zip)

Im using a http server to store the profile and this file on every client:

cat /etc/desktop-profiles/users.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<profiles>
  <default profile="">  <user name="ibeu" profile="" href="http://isengard.ibeu.org.br/profiles/ibeu.zip">http://isengard.ibeu.org.br/profiles/ibeu.zip"/>
</profiles>

Every  client has this file and full acess to fetch this file as you can see here:

wget http://isengard.ibeu.org.br/profiles/ibeu.zip
--13:21:32--  http://isengard.ibeu.org.br/profiles/ibeu.zip
           => `ibeu.zip'
Resolving isengard.ibeu.org.br... 10.1.1.203
Connecting to isengard.ibeu.org.br|10.1.1.203|:80... connected.
Length: 1,157,508 (1.1M) [application/zip]

100%[========================================================================================================================================================>] 1,157,508     --.--K/s

13:21:33 (9.95 MB/s) - `ibeu.zip' saved [1157508/1157508]

After the user login (user ibeu), my profile isn't fully applied, i have noticed because desktop shortcuts was not ther e and panel / menu are not configured too.

Running sabayon-apply myself (as user root or ibeu) dosn't change any thing. Sabayon exit with sucess  (exit code 0) and does't give any output to console.

The cache file exists in:

~/.sabayon/profile_cache# ls
catalog.xml  http:_isengard.ibeu.org.br_profiles_ibeu.zip

A md5sum tell me that both are the same file:

~/.sabayon/profile_cache# md5sum http:_isengard.ibeu.org.br_profiles_ibeu.zip
11b126844160bfb55687fb0d6cc464d1  http:_isengard.ibeu.org.br_profiles_ibeu.zip

isengard:/var/www/profiles# md5sum ibeu.zip
11b126844160bfb55687fb0d6cc464d1  ibeu.zip

I have tried to relog / reboot, remove cache, call sabayon apply manuallly with the same results.

I have tried to change the profile to the local filesytem, but with same results (I have changed the /etc/desktop-profiles/users.xml to point to local profile but no changes reported)

Unziping the profile on user home dir using:

cd ~
unzip .sabayon/profile_cache/http:_isengard.ibeu.org.br_profiles_ibeu.zip

Fix the problem. As I could notice there is some problem with unzip on these files. Talking with federico and unmadindu on #sabayon@ irc.gnome.org they point me the system internal. I have tried to enable debuging creating a local file to both (ibeu user and root) with the following content but I could not see any data in log files (syslog, messages, kernel and daemon log) or comand output (sabayon-apply still returns sucess 0 on exit)

/home/ibeu# cat sabayon-debug-log.conf
[debug log]
max lines = 100000
enable domains = user-profile;storage;panel-delegate;gconf-source;files-source;mozilla-source; proto-session; usermod; dir-monitor; user-db; cache; admin-tool; sabayon-apply; sabayon-session; deprecated

Im REALLY lost. Any help is welcome. I really want to use and help to improve sabayon. Any guidance will be apreciated.

Best regards