[sabayon] Moving Pessulus

Hi everyone,
Most of you must have seen my post on p.g.o, asking for possible
methods on how to do subversion to subversion migration.
There have been quite a few responses
(http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings/2007/07/06/subversion-question/#commentlist),
with svn2svn (http://blog.yanime.org/articles/2006/05/15/svn2svn)
looking pretty interesting .
However, the major issues with svn2svn are

1. Bandwidth hungry (it retrieves each revision of the source directory)
2. Resource hungry (for the server)

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to actually slurp the SVN repository
like this, so I'm wondering whether it would be a better idea to get
hold of one of the SVN admins at GUADEC (if possible) and ask him
(maybe with some beer??) to use svnadmin dump and migrate the files.

Another option would be to keep things as it is, and use the "external
definitions" feature of SVN, as described in
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.externals.html,
Nautilus uses this for libbackground
(http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-control-center/trunk/libbackground/)
However, I think this is more suited for shared sub-modules between
two or more larger modules.

What do you guys think ?

Cheers,
Sayamindu