Re: [sabayon] configure error dapper-drake

On 1/18/07, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
Eeeek, I had not seen this.  This is awesome!  How did you generate it?

This is looking good as the start. We need to see how we can improve it.

Thinking, if the authors could fill in the documentation for the code in the source code files :D so that people like me can learn whats happening. After a point of time, the code becomes tough especially the way you bring Xnest and another session and save the profile :D (ofcourse, it should be!)

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went ahead and did it."  - from "Direct from Dell"