Re: [sabayon] configure error dapper-drake

On 12/26/06, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
El dom, 24-12-2006 a las 01:18 +0530, Chakkaradeep C C escribió:

> Now, me going to look into the code and how I can contribute :)
>
> Any documentation on code somewhere ?

I haven't seen any documentation on the code, but it would be great to
have.  In the future it should be possible for sysadmins to script some
of Sabayon's functionality (say, by using a Python module).  If you want
to get started with this documentation, it would be fantastic! :)

In case it helps...
http://sayamindu.randomink.org/sabayon_docs/
:-)

Regarding the documentation for sysadmins, I guess, some basic
documentation on how to apply a profile to a particular user using
sabayon.userdb and sabayon.util from a python script may be a good
beginning :-). I'll try to put something in the wiki ASAP.
Thanks,
Sayamindu