Re: [sabayon] =?windows-1251?q?=5BPatch_Nag=5D_Bug_346890_=96_Please?= =?windows-1251?q?=09update_to_latest_Pessulus_tree?=
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu randomink org>
- Cc: sabayon-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sabayon] [Patch Nag] Bug 346890 – Please update to latest Pessulus tree
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:19:09 -0600
El mi�10-01-2007 a las 21:55 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta escribi�> Probably Sabayon should be using the system installation of Pessulus
> for handling lockdown. I have attached a pretty trivial to
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346890 which does this. Of
> course, this makes Sabayon depend on Pessulus, but I think that's OK.
Thanks! I just commented on the bug. I think Sabayon and Pessulus
should live in the same source tree, and not be separate modules at all.
But maybe there are good reasons for this; does anyone know?
] [Thread Prev