Re: [sabayon] Admin BoF @ GUADEC

Since no one else has replied...

On 2/26/07, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu randomink org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a BoF on large
scale deployments and GNOME administration at GUADEC this year. It
would be an ideal oppurtunity to get people who are working on real
world deployment scenarios to a face to face meeting with the GNOME
developers.

Not a bad idea... there definitely were more developers and
translaters than users at the two GUADECs I attended a few years ago,
but things may have changed since then. Make it clear that the session
is open to everyone and you can't go far wrong.

If the answer is yes, how does one go about proposing a BoF? Should it
be sent as a normal paper proposal in response to the call for papers
?

Probably best to send a quick email to the organizers asking about how
to set this up: I don't think a paper proposal should be required.
--
William Lachance
wrlach gmail com