[sabayon] Admin BoF @ GUADEC

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a BoF on large
scale deployments and GNOME administration at GUADEC this year. It
would be an ideal oppurtunity to get people who are working on real
world deployment scenarios to a face to face meeting with the GNOME
developers.

If the answer is yes, how does one go about proposing a BoF? Should it
be sent as a normal paper proposal in response to the call for papers
?

..if such a BoF takes place, I'll try to get funding for travelling to
Birmingham this year.

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--