Re: [sabayon] GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for sabayon

El mar, 24-04-2007 a las 01:37 +0300, Lucas Rocha escribi�> GNOME 2.18 was released ~1 month ago, and we've all started to focus
> on the next development cycle. A new roadmapping process has been
> proposed[1] to know our short-term and long-term plans. The goal is to
> compose a GNOME-wide roadmap for the next stable releases. And we need
> your help to do this. It's important that you take a few minutes to
> reply to the following questions before May 7.

Awesome, thanks for starting this!  I've put the start of the Sabayon
roadmap here:

http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Sabayon

  Federico