Re: [sabayon] sabayon and ubuntu

El vie, 29-12-2006 a las 20:54 -0800, tchoklat escribi� I have a ubuntu edgy gnome setup on my PC and wish to load Sabayon from the
> DVD I just received. It appears to want to delete my entire HDD when I try
> to load it. Can they both exist together as Ubuntu and XP can with a duel
> boot option at Bootup?

Are you talking about the Sabayon Linux distribution?

This mailing list is about a program called "sabayon":
http://www.gnome.org/projects/sabayon/

It has no relationship to that distribution :)

  Federico