[sabayon] Sabayon and user menus.

Hello,

Is Sabayon supposed to work with user menus? In other words, should I be able to edit a profile, change the menus, save it, and have that apply to new users? This is the #1 thing I want sabayon for and it's not working, so I wanted to check if it was supposed to work...

If this is *not* supposed to work, could you tell me which config file has the menus? I'll put it in /etc/skel/

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the