Re: [sabayon] configure error dapper-drake

El dom, 24-12-2006 a las 01:18 +0530, Chakkaradeep C C escribi�> Now, me going to look into the code and how I can contribute :)

> Any documentation on code somewhere ?

I haven't seen any documentation on the code, but it would be great to
have.  In the future it should be possible for sysadmins to script some
of Sabayon's functionality (say, by using a Python module).  If you want
to get started with this documentation, it would be fantastic! :)

  Federico