[sabayon] configure error dapper-drake

Hi All,

I installed sabayon(binary) in ubuntu dapper drake thru synaptic.

I downloaded the source from their repo, tried compiling. Its failing in configure itself. The error which I get is below,

checking for XLIB_MODULE... configure: error: Package requirements (gdk-x11-2.0 pygobject-2.0) were not met.

Alternatively you may set the XLIB_MODULE_CFLAGS and XLIB_MODULE_LIBS environment variables
to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
more details.

I tried searching for gdk-x11-2.0 and pygobject-2.0 in ubuntu repo, but could not get them.

I want to get involved with the development of sabayon as the goal of sabayon and mine seems to be same :)

Any ideas or suggestions on how to overcome this error ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went ahead and did it."  - from "Direct from Dell"