Re: [sabayon] where are things installed and run from now?

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 15:57 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	(CVS would refuse to overwrite the files even if they weren't owned by
> root, btw)

Thats good to know. Actually I was pretty sure I had created those files
as myself, but I forgot to check their permissions before I removed
them. I just made the assumption the only reason CVS wouldn't update
them was if it couldn't remove them. But it makes sense CVS wouldn't
nuke a file it does not think it owns no matter what its permissions
were.
--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>